Make-Up Freebies Haul! Estee Lauder, Bare Minerals and Clinique
Recently, I've received a number of freebies. I think everyone loves new products but when they're free it makes it so much better. On top of that, when they're worth it and good quality it's the best! Click here to read my last freebie haul.
While in York, we headed to Estee Lauder and picked up 3 treats, qualifying for the free goodies! Inside was this gorgeous bag which I hope to use as a holiday beach bag!
- Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser Purifying Mask, 30ml
- New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum, 7ml
- Advanced Night Repair Eye, 5ml
- Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Cream SPF 15, 15ml
- Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick, 3.5g
- Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara, 2.8ml
At check out, I also got a 10-day free sample of their Double Wear Foundation. I have heard so many good things about it and after being colour checked with their machine and trying it on, I received it in Ivory Beige.
GEN NUDE™ MATTE LIQUID LIPCOLOUR in Swag and I actually really like it. It's super long lasting, highly pigmented and really easy to use.
I also repurchased my Clinique face wash and received a bunch of free moisturising sachets.