Utility Renovation: Tiling and Cloakroom Fit

Honestly, where to start with the tiling disaster. I had 4 leftover boxes of tiles from Easy Bathrooms from when I did the upstairs bathroom. These are the porcelain tiles in. What was suppose to be a 2 day project to lay the tiles and fit the bathroom, turned into a 6 day fit, spread over 3 weeks. 

The plasterer didn’t square the room so each individual tile had to be cut to size, making it very tedious. The flooring was also unlevel so we ground up some of the concrete to make it level. He bought fast drying adhesive to make it quicker, but it was still wet when he came back so couldn’t grout. Then finally grouted the tiles, only to not be able to colour match the finish. 

Of course, once that was done, it was time to fit the toilet and sink, but there was a missing part for the toilet. Due to the placement of the waste pipe, a flexible toilet waste pipe extender was required to get the flexibility of a functional angle. 
It took so many days and weeks to finish but the toilet and sink are finally in. I chose the Arles collection from PlumbWorld. The Ceramica Arles Close Coupled Toilet and Soft Close Seat was the shortest projection toilet I could find. I wanted a design that was easy to clean with smooth lines. I paired this with the Ceramica Arles Full Pedestal 550mm 1 Tap Hole Bathroom Basin, alongside chrome accessories. I was initially a little reluctant to have a full size sink due to the small space but after measuring I realised it fit perfectly beneath the sink. It would also allow it to be much more useful if I ever had a pet especially. 
I am so in love with how it fits right now and hopefully it will remain functional. I think everyone’s surprised at how spacious the room feels, but I always knew it would be fine!