5 Ingredient Spaghetti Carbonara!
I like quick and easy recipes so here is one of my favourites!
Spaghetti or Pasta
Double cream (around 40ml)
Parmesan (4 heaped teaspoons plus more for topping)
Bacon (3 pieces)
Salt and pepper
- Put the pasta on with a splash of oil.
- Put the bacon on. I don't cook with any oil just for a little healthier recipe.
- In a bowl whisk the egg, cream and parmesan. Then stir in the salt and pepper. I like mine quite creamy and not very cheesy so it depends on how you like it; play around with the quantities.
- When the bacon is nearly cooked, cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- When the pasta is al-dente, drain the pasta and then put it back in the pan and add the creamy mixture and bacon.
- Place back on the heat for 2 minutes, stirring continuously otherwise the eggs will scramble.
- Eat and enjoy!