Chicken Strips (Recipe)
Super easy and quick meal. I tend to have these with the potato wedges that I made here, store bought oven chips or rice.
I haven't had the chance to take pictures yet but I'll update the next time I make.
- Chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- The key is preperation so have 3 bowls/plates.
- In a bowl whisk an egg, salt and pepper.
- On a plate sprinkle a little flour (any).
- On a flat surface sprinkle breadcrumbs. Breadcumbs can be store bought or use 'stale' bread grated or from a food processor; the NutriBullet is great and does it in seconds!
- Cut the chicken breast into strips.
- Cover each chicken strip in flour (seal), then egg (stick) and finally the breadcrumbs (coating).
- For extra crispiness you can repeat the egg and breadcrumbs but I don't think it's needed.
- Cook on 18 degrees for 30-40 minutes.