How to Apply LipSense?
It's another LipSense Saturday post!
LipSense is my new business over at Hannah's Lips UK. I am a UK Independent Distributor for SheerSense (the equivalent of the US company Senegence). For all my details and links click here.
If you haven't seen my last LipSense Saturday post, click here.
Today I am sharing a written format of how to apply LipSense.
- Shake the lip colour well, for at least 30 seconds to evenly spread the pigment throughout.
- Apply to clean, dry lips. Make sure to dry the waterline.
- For a more defined look, line lips with LinerSense (available separately) first. I personally don't think it's needed as the lip colour doesn't bleed.
- With lips parted, place LipSense applicator on lip beginning at the outside corner and spread in a fluid, sweeping motion to the opposite corner of the lip without lifting the applicator. Do not
- move applicator back and forth.
- Use three layers for long-lasting results.
- Let each layer dry about thirty seconds before applying the next layer.
- Finish your customized look (any three shades) with LipSense moisturizing glosses – to keep your shade lasting and your lips moist and plump.
You can also watch my YouTube video here to see a video version of this information.
As always, if you want to order any LipSense or any of my other products, join my team or learn more, don't hesitate to reach out on any of my platforms.