Dovedale Hike, Rowing Boats and Moving House!

Part two of bank holiday weekend and a weekend of moving house! 
Click here to watch the vlog or see below. 
Dovedale was our trip of the day on Sunday of bank holiday weekend. I was honestly so exhausted from shift work and being overly tired, I wasn't in the best of moods. I felt awful for shouting at Luke the entire morning and then we had to queue for an hour into the car park. It didn't get much better when we found out we had to pay 20p for the toilet. All in all not a great start, There were so many people around it somewhat ruined the scenic beauty of it all and so we ended up doing a little bit of a hike to the top of the hill, instead of waiting to walk over not so interesting stepping stones. 
I think when we finally got to the top it was fine but until then, it was tough. We separated, argued, cried and finally ate. I'm not a massive fan of walks in general and so for me, this was me going out of my way to do something Luke wanted. Nevertheless, despite my favourite view being before the incline, I still tried to enjoy the afternoon.
The next day was a busy one. We headed to town to Bill's for lunch. I had been dreaming of their food after going out with the girls a few weeks back, so we headed there for lunch, after some shopping in the morning.
 Afterwards, we went back to my house to gather a few bits and bobs and then went to drop them off whilst collecting my key for the new house. I was a little shocked at the property but hey ho, it's a roof and a room. On the way back, we headed back to Highfields and went on a rowing boat. It was not the most peaceful but it was nice and relaxing.

In the evening we went back out for food with some friends from archery. Ollie is leaving to go do a PhD at a new university so it was a mini leaving do. I didn't get any pictures but it was at Las Iguanas.
After a busy week at ANC, or rather the entire hospital, searching for things to do, I took my last walk back to the house and go ready for a night out. To celebrate out last night of our contract, we headed to Annie's Burger Kitchen for a lovely meal, before heading to Sam and Vicki's new flat where we reminisced about memories from the last 3 years. It really was a lovely night, albeit a little rushed.
The next morning, I woke up at 5.30am and just couldn't get back to sleep. At half 7, I gave up and made a start on the house. I decided to just have a quick shower and get dressed. I didn't see the point in putting make-up on and doing my hair when I was going to be moving and cleaning all day. To be honest, it didn't take very long to load the car, and I had almost finished when Bea and Clare woke up. I ended up doing the lounge, downstairs bathroom and entire first floor before helping clear the kitchen. So many things had been left and it was a little sad to have to throw so much away.
It was sad to say goodbye and we defintely shed some tears when saying farewell, but as I drove away to my next hopefully soon-to-be home, I was excited for the next step.